Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yes!!! Now we're getting somewhere!

I am so excited to see the latest marketing campaign from CFI Canada.  Following up their "There's probably no god" from last year is a campaign focused on a wider set of claims.


What I like most about this ad is that we're not skirting around the issue - belief in god is just as wild and crazy as accepting the existence of bigfoot, zeus, psychics, homeopathy (and the site goes on to include: chiropractic, boogiemen, vampires, leprechauns and many more) or, from the other side, believing in homeopathy or zeus or boogiemen is just as wild and crazy as accepting that a god (or gods) exist(s).


Enjoy!

2 comments:

RealityinSarnia said...

I love the new ads too. I posted it on my blog on Saturday - Beat you to it but no one ever sees my small blog.....

sarniaskeptic said...

I stole it from your blog :)

Not quite. I thought you were one of those who emailed it to me though.