For those who aren't familiar, I've talked about Robbie Thomas almost as much as Robbie Thomas has talked about himself. This site has often taken a skeptical look at the claims that the scumbag (read some of the entries in this blog) has made.
To get a few things out of the way before we deal with the book in particular, the following are not disputed:
- Robbie Thomas has never solved a single crime using his self-proclaimed psychic abilities.
- Robbie Thomas is not psychic (nobody is).
- Robbie Thomas has claimed that kidnapped children were still alive when the evidence is clear that they had already been murdered at that point.
- Robbie Thomas has lied to numerous people that he can help find their loved ones or find those responsible for the crimes committed against their family members.
- Robbie Thomas was not involved in solving the Tori Stafford murder.
- Robbie Thomas did not solve the Logan Tucker case.
- Robbie Thomas has suggested, to those not familiar with the case, that he was involved in the Karen Caughlin case (it has not been solved, by the way).
- Robbie did not solve the Cezar Cano case (didn't even HELP solve it!)
- Robbie claims that he was attacked by a hate group!
- Robbie Thomas was exposed by his manager.
I have reached out to Robbie but I'm still waiting for a response.
Actually, what more is there to say?
With love, SarniaSkeptic.