Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's so nice to be back

Wow, so much has changed in the past couple of years yet so much has stayed the same.

First of all, I've corrected the old Stop Robbie Thomas site so that it can be viewed again (http://stoprobbiethomas.blogspot.ca) -- I'm told that the stoprobbie.com domain didn't get auto-renewed because of an expired credit card.  Oh well, the posts are back and hopefully a few of us can spend a bit of time getting new content on the site.

Secondly, I'll try to get back to regular posts on this site but there's always so much going on in my life and my horoscope suggests it is only going to get busier for the next month or so.  (If you believe in horoscopes, this blog might not be your cup of tea.)  If you have a topic that you'd like me to blog about or if there's something you think I might be interested in, skeptic@sarnia.com is the best way to get in contact with me.

For a different dose of skepticism, I encourage you to check out http://www.meetup.com/Sarnia-Port-Huron-Freethinkers.  The organizer has been quite active and pulled together a number of events already.