Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Judgement Day / The End of the World - May 21, 2011

Since I have a low tolerance for stupid, I can't seem to make my way through the websites that are suggesting that "Judgement Day" will occur on May 21, 2011 so I'm left with a few important questions.
  • What happens between May 21, 2011 and October 21, 2011?
  • Do these people actually have licenses to drive?
  • Is 'stupid' contagious?
But, seriously, I'm thinking this whole May 21, 2011 thing is a joke being played by atheists and it will turn out to be a movie launch for Gawd Bless America by Blake Freeman.








2 comments:

SherwoodSkeptic said...

I ordered "Judgement Day" bumper stickers (click on "literature") from that site about 8 weeks ago...still nothing, but I'm still hoping they'll arrive. The movie looks like it'll be good.

Unknown said...

I tried calling a psychic to find out when the movie would be released but, it turns out, psychics don't exist.