Friday, February 27, 2009

Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay

For those of you who have emailed me or responded on the other forums regarding my post about Religulous, I thank you for your feedback (I'd much appreciate it as comments on my blog but I understand how hard it is to speak out as an atheist).

I'll admit, Religulous is REALLY REALLY funny. I just don't want people to leave the movie thinking that it was only funny. It has a serious point and even liberals and moderates (yes, Jim, people can be moderately deluded ;-) ) should learn from the message. Unless you are going to speak out against the fundamentalists*, you are going to be grouped (and mocked) with them.

Whatever you believe (or disbelieve), it's time to get your friends together and watch Religulous.

*Have you ever noticed that fundamentalist is an anagram for "Defiant Man Slut"? No, me either.

No comments: