Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Official - Richard Dawkins in Toronto - Sept 29

Our good friend Justin Trottier just sent out an email to CFI members (and potential members) about the upcoming visit by Richard Dawkins in Toronto.

September 29, 2009 - Richard Dawkins at the Isabel Bader Theatre - $10.00
http://www.ticketweb.ca/snl/Search.action?query=richard+dawkins&x=0&y=0

For those that don't know, Richard Dawkins (The Selfish Gene, The Ancestor's Tale, The Blind Watchmaker, The God Delusion, etc.) has just released a new book, The Greatest Show on Earth (it is out in Europe but gets released on Sept 22nd in North America).

Just a little information on Justin and CFI - Justin Trottier is the Executive Director of Centre for Inquiry Canada. I am a "friend of the centre" and I encourage others to consider supporting CFI and their activities.

I won't, however, be at this event to see Richard Dawkins - and not for any other reason than I'll be on my way to the Atheist Alliance International convention in Burbank, California. My wife and I, with at least two other couples from Sarnia are going to see Richard Dawkins, Bill Maher, Daniel Dennett, Brian Dalton and more...

No comments: