Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank you for your concern

Three months ago, I wrote a blog posting about Jack Black saying that the bible was written by an idiot (I disagreed).

I just had to approve a comment made on September 25, in response to that posting, and I just want to publicly thank the anonymous author who said:
We will see who the idiots are come judgement day. May GOD have mercy on your stupidity. I truly hope you see the error of your ways before it is too late. Just because you don't believe it does not mean that it does not exist.
And, conversely, Mr. Anonymous, simply because you believe it, does not make it true/real. I do completely agree that we will see who the idiots are - fortunately we are able to point out people like you on a daily basis - we don't have to wait for some event that will never happen. Your myths don't scare me.

Thank you, Mr. Anonymous, for reminding me that stupidity still thrives. It makes all this truly worth it.

No comments: